Modern health care systems often work against us, falling short of expectations people want for good health. In actuality the “sick care” systems prevalent in today’s medical arena often place us at the mercy of chemotherapy, radiation treatments, narcotics, surgeries and invasive technologies. Although the objective to do no harm forms the model of modern medicine, commonly accepted practices often cause pain, discomfort, compromise the immune system or cause irreversible damage to the body. I recommend a natural approach to good health; a customized wellness program with a focus on alternative options.
How to Customize Your Wellness Program
– Choose and Trust Your Practitioner or Consultant. Ask questions, but don’t over-analyze. Just as car mechanics understand the inner workings of cars, you trust their knowledge and abilities without having to ask how an engine works. When it comes to choosing and trusting a wellness expert, your wellness consultant should provide information as an expert in nutrition, weight management, or natural and alternative therapies and work with you to develop a program and make choices specific to your needs.
– Personal Assessment. Your wellness consultant helps https://sotaykhoedep.vn/zawa/ to raise your awareness through a personal survey. Record your starting point and answer questions about how you feel, what symptoms trouble you now, etc.
– Bio-Energetic Assessment. Technology has its advantages. The Bio-survey analysis shows important information about your current condition energetically. It detects toxins and specific nutritional needs so you can target and customize your specific wellness program. If you show a high level of toxins, your wellness consultant may show you how to begin with a safe detoxification program using safe alternative products.
– Goals. What level of good health do you want to achieve? A healthy person may want to have a maintenance plan. A person with serious symptoms may opt for more aggressive action. Whatever the goals, allow your wellness consultant to help you work toward them.
– Tools. Use natural and safe alternative products, like original liquid zeolite, liquid supplements for immune support or replenishing multi-nutrient concentrates. The bio-survey analysis measures positive responses to particular supplements. Select your tools for good health based on accurate information.
– Time. Don’t give up. It took years for the body to manifest health challenges. It takes time to reverse and overcome them. Work with your consultant toward weekly or monthly checkpoints.
– Consistent and Persistent. Stick with the program. Just as one glass of water per day won’t keep you hydrated, inconsistency or insufficiency in your wellness program may not give the results you expect or want.
– Reassessment. Recheck your symptoms, assess your progress, re-scan with the bio-survey analysis. If you have truly followed these steps, you can expect favorable results.
Natural Health vs. Sick Care
You have choices and control over your health. Help your body to function at optimum health by knowing in advance what health challenges await you. Find out your level of toxins or recommendations for specific nutritional needs to customize your alternative wellness program. Prevention of disease is the foundation of natural wellness and leads the way for less dependence on a sick care system that is, in fact, “sick”.